Cape Cod Central Railroad
Trains start in 14 days! We are joyfully in the process of decorating the train cars that we have currently have and awaiting the arrival of our new full dome car and mark car next week! Our North Pole is coming along and our station in Buzzards Bay inside and out will be finished by this weekend! See new Train Supervisor Lizzy Pitch who has had three previous seasons as Lucky the Elf, decorating the C1 cars.
Saratoga & North Creek Railway
Trains start in 15 days! Things have been busy at the Saratoga Springs Train Station as The Gift Shop is almost done being decorated. Remember to stop by after your magical ride to get a special Polar Express souvenir!
THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride in Batesville, MS
What a week we are having here at the #PolarExpressMS location!
BIG events coming up with cast & crew orientation presented in three sessions on Saturday, November 4th.
The Grenada Railroad’s 2nd annual Polar Express Train Ride departs Batesville Station for the first time this 2016 Season at 5:30pm, Wednesday, Nov. 16th. Cast and crew will be fine tuning their stellar performances of singing, dancing, serving and entertaining a limited number of their very own family members as our guests.
The following evening, Thursday Nov 17th, Batesville Station will be the site for local VIP’s and dignitaries to ride the Polar Express, by invitation only, with a holiday kick-off reception to follow.
Saving the BEST for last, Friday November 18th marks our 2016 Inaugural Run of The 2nd Season! Two trips to the North Pole will be held: 5:30pm and 7:30pm. Diamond Class already sold out! Plenty of seats available! Go to GrenadaPolarExpressRide.com All Aboard!
Trains start in 16 days! We are busy at the Eastern Flyer Railroad making all the preparations for our first train ride on November 18th! Cast members are being hired and trained, the tent has gone up, and the platform is being built! Decorations are on their way and soon we will work in and around a winter wonderland! Also, our supervisors received CPR and First Aid training this week from Stillwater’s Lifenet EMS services so each of our guests can have a magical and SAFE experience at the #OKPolarExpress!
Our Conductor will be coming to visit Stillwater this weekend and will be reading The Polar Express at both the Oklahoma Wondertorium (Sat 11/5) and at the Stillwater Public Library (Sun 11/6) both from 2pm – 4pm! We hope to see you there!”
THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride in Wolfforth, TX
Trains Start in 14 DAYS!! We are busy at the West Texas Polar Express preparing for the first departure!
1. North Pole was constructed on Saturday and Sunday
2. Warehouse rearranged to prepare for training.
3. Most employees completed Drug testing / hiring process this week.
4. Employees will attend training on Saturday which will include train safety, dances, songs, HR, and will include lunch and a viewing of the Polar Express Movie.
5. Merchandise is arriving daily and being priced.
6. Ticket office personnel went through training Last week
7. Float construction will commence this weekend.
8. Ticket office has been delivered and installed
9. Departure Site work has been completed and ready for tent installation
10. Costumes will be distributed on Saturday
11. Awaiting arrival of Train cars for Decoration.
12. Posters and flyers have been and are being distributed.
Excitement is Building at the West Texas Polar Express!
Mt. Hood Railroad
Mt. Hood Polar Express Train Ride opens in 9 days! We’re pinning up the bells and hanging the last of the lights in the North Pole Village.
Santa Cruz & Monterey Bay Railway
Santa Cruz Polar Express Train Ride opens in 15 days! We’ve been sampling hot cocoa and training our dancing chefs!
That’s all for this week.